Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help! dog hair driving me nuts!?

3 dogs, 1 cat, german shepard- pure bred, collie mix, mixed breed with two coats, one soft, close to skin, the other longer kinda wirery. the hair is driving me nuts. i can sweep in the morning and by night fall get another pile. they are healthy.



Help! dog hair driving me nuts!?

hi



Help! dog hair driving me nuts!?

brush then twice every day.



Help! dog hair driving me nuts!?

3 ought 3 british



Help! dog hair driving me nuts!?

I think you should just let your animals be outside pets. if there small animals let them stay in a small area in the house with a baby pin around him.



Help! dog hair driving me nuts!?

Groomers have special hoses %26amp; such to get all the excess hair off; it's like a vacuum thing. Also, it may be shedding season for them so give them baths %26amp; try to brush the extra hair off, if the dogs or cats have long hair perhaps it's time for a cut ?

No comments:

Post a Comment