Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I need help getting the dog hair under control!?

We have hard wood floors and two dogs. The hair is everywhere. I vaccuum every day. What can i do??? It is driving me insane. Any suggestions would be appreciated.



I need help getting the dog hair under control!?

Try Brushing the dog down regularly. Or possibly giving the a trim less hair on the dog less hair around the room! lol



I need help getting the dog hair under control!?

trim the dogs,take them outside %26amp; brush them off everyday so there will be less in the house.



I need help getting the dog hair under control!?

Can't do much except keep the dogs outside if it's driving you that crazy. But regular brushing does really help. Make sure you have the right kind of brush though coz there are heaps of people with the wrong brush. Depending what breed you may have to brush every second day. Thats what i do with my husky and it reall does help. Thwere is a brush that looks like a metal fish scaller and it works a treat. Just get into a routine and your dog will actually enjoy it.



Also get your dogs washed professionally everyso ofter especially when shedding. The big blow dryers they use does wonders getting rid of all that spare hair your dogs have.



I need help getting the dog hair under control!?

Have you ever noticed how dog hair "sticks" to things? Furniture, material of any sort, right? Have you ever seen the draft guards to put on the floor in front of your doors?



In my tiled floor areas, I have placed one in the room in a random spot, because hair floats or moves around until it clings to something. Also, find a "pet broom" rather than a vaccuum. It is a special product that hair actually sticks to, and mine works! I have 5 dogs inside, with both short and long hair. I have also put felt on their crates, sides and top, because when the go in and out, as they run their bodies along the area-Viola! (No, I don't use the doors unless I absolutely need to, they are all trained.) I just use safety pins and tack it in place. When its hairy, I throw it out.



You will still need to sweep/vaccuum, but having areas that collect pet hair has worked for me. And brushing daily!!



I need help getting the dog hair under control!?

We too, have hard wood floors, a poor diet, confusing the dog with temps form inside your house(cooler) as to going outside(much warmer than inside of your house) worms, the list goes on of possible annyoing hair loss, Of course you dont want to wash it too often, brushing helps, oh yea and the vacuum! We use one on our dog, and oh it helps us! If your not sure about using one on your dogs, try talking to your dogs vet, they might have a soultion for you! Good luck and god bless! :)



I need help getting the dog hair under control!?

what kind of dog is it? and what food do you feed? better food means less sheding, you may need an upgrade....and if its a double coated breed that drops ever year (huskie, akita, some shep....ext) you may want to take him to the groomers (like myself) and have them blow the undercoat out with a force dryer (the greatest invention ever) if is fur looks like its coming out in chunks this is often the case....or if its REALLY thick before you brush and thinner after pulling alot of soft hairs out, this is probably the case....and if you have a short hair like a lab, buy a 'zoom groom' from a petstore and used it for 15min. out side every day or so...the more you brush cosistently the more the coat and skin will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment