Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

I need a good hair dryer for my 4 dogs as it takes me ages to dry them with mine,can anyone tell me where i can get a hands free one that i can put on my grooming table and one that does not cost the earth.



Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

I just got a new one from hub international, they do sell the same one on ebay but not much cheaper. It is called the Metro Air force quick draw, around 鎷?0 excl. vat. I have three rough collies, and for 20 years I have struggled with my own hairdryer, and it took me literally hours to dry each dog. I am not exaggerating by saying it took literally 10 minutes to completely dry one dog after a bath, and she looked stunning afterwards, her coat taking on a different texture to when I have bathed her before. It works by actually forcing the water away from your dog, without the need for hot air which damages the coat, and there was a fine mist of water in the air around the dog as I dried her You can attach the dryer to a hook (which is supplied) underneath your grooming table, a wall etc, leave it free standing on the grooming table, or have the loop around your neck and wear like a handbag. There is a long hose with a couple of different attachments. Worth every penny, wish I had bought one years ago!



http://www.hubintsecured.co.uk/cgi-bin/s...



Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

these dryers are fine in the UK. good luck Report It



Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

Buy a convertable, or, cut the roof off your own car and drive at approx. 200 mph for 20 miles.....x



You're welcome.....;-)



Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

I have a Great Pyrnees and my wife bought this metro quick dry air force thingy that works great



Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

http://www.hubintsecured.co.uk/acatalog/...



Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

I got a big free standing one like they use in grooming parlours from ebay.



Where can i get a good dog hair dryer.?

They used to have one in the Argos catologue. IT was in last years one so I am not sure if they still do them, its worth a look tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment