Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Air filter for cleaning dog hair out of my house air?? is there one read below?

Hi, I am not a neat freak, and I am selling fabrics on ebay now and when I go to iron them there are dog hairs, a few and lint on them. Is there some kind of air filter I can operate/buy to clean/filter the air as it circulates so it kind of removes this hair before it settles on the fabrics ?? and what is it called and where do I get it and how expensive is it and if I knew what it was called I could search Also fixed income here, so best least expensive way thanks so much for all of the help I get on here



Air filter for cleaning dog hair out of my house air?? is there one read below?

That is going to be real difficult to do, being most homes have one air intake, and to direct the hair and lint to that direction is difficult.



The key is to brush your dog/dogs every day to help ease the shedding problem.



We have a filter and it was about $35. We bought it years ago at Home Depot and it is a heavy duty, one that traps small particles like hair. It can be washed with a garden hose, which I do once a week being I have three dogs.



Vacuum frequently and dust. It should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment