Monday, July 27, 2009

Dog hair??

What works really well on getting all the loose dog hair off my dog i comb him twice a week and there is just so much hair that still comes off him?



Dog hair??

Go to Petco or Petsmart and buy a tool called the Furminator. It's a bit pricey but it works amazingly well. It's a comb that pulls out all the dead undercoat, and if done correctly, can reduce shedding by 80%. It's not permanent, but if you do it every 3-4 weeks, you should have almost no shedding.



Dog hair??

I use the Mars Coat King on my dogs...it works great! I've heard great things about the Furminator, too...but it doesn't work for my dogs-it just gets stuck in their long hair.



Dog hair??

We just use a zoom a groom and give in to the fact that we will always be living with dog hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment