Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whats the best vacuum for dog hair. My others keep clogging?

have you tried the Dyson for pets? i heard they were pretty good.



Whats the best vacuum for dog hair. My others keep clogging?

Consumer Reports magazine had an article on the best vacuums for pet hair in the March 2007 issue. You should be able to find it at your library.



Whats the best vacuum for dog hair. My others keep clogging?

I have 2 cats and 2 golden retrievers and 4 vacuums. the only one that works for dog hair is the Kenmore Progressive with Direct Drive. it works great.



Whats the best vacuum for dog hair. My others keep clogging?

a rainbow is excelient it uses water so nothing escapes, i have one and wouldn't trade it for another...........



Whats the best vacuum for dog hair. My others keep clogging?

I have the Dyson Pet vaccuum. It is the best that I have ever used. We bought it abotu 2 years ago and it has never clogged. We have a lab that sheds like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment