Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I heard about strips for dogs on TV. It takes dog hair off of furniture, etc. I don't remember

The strips are about 2ft by 3 ft



I heard about strips for dogs on TV. It takes dog hair off of furniture, etc. I don't remember the addy.?

try a lint roller



I heard about strips for dogs on TV. It takes dog hair off of furniture, etc. I don't remember the addy.?

Yes, they work great. I buy the Hartz brand from the grocery store.



I heard about strips for dogs on TV. It takes dog hair off of furniture, etc. I don't remember the addy.?

PetSmart has great lint rollers that have broom-like handles so it's easier to just roll across the couch, or bottom of the curtains, bed skirt, or wherever else your pet hangs out most. The roller itself is also larger then your average lint roller for clothes.



I heard about strips for dogs on TV. It takes dog hair off of furniture, etc. I don't remember the addy.?

Use duct tape strips.



Save some for your S%26amp;M session though.



I heard about strips for dogs on TV. It takes dog hair off of furniture, etc. I don't remember the addy.?

Get a lint remover. You can also take a wet, well rung out clean wash rag and wipe it over the couch and it will remove the fur.



Make sure it is not too wet, just damp.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment