Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Microfiber couch and Dog hair?

My husband and I are looking to buy new couches. I have a mutt and a pug. The pug is the one that sheds. Does microfiber collect dog hair, like my current couch. Is it easy to clean the hair off?



Microfiber couch and Dog hair?

Micro Fiber and Ultra Suede are the best fabrics on the market today if you have a dogs that sheds.



They clean very easily and you can vacuum the hairs off of theses 2 fibers with almost perfect results. Just pick a color that will best suit you and isn't too light. Have fun shopping!



Microfiber couch and Dog hair?

i think dog hair will cling or settle on just about anything. the best way to clean hair is by wetting your hands and going over the furniture. i have a husky and a collie who loose so much hair i am forever cleaning it up. so i vacum first then keep wetting my hands and scooping the hair up. give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment