Monday, July 27, 2009

Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

Anyone know of a product which will pick up my dog's hair off the floor. My baby crawls and sometimes eats the hair. I can't get rid of the dog by the way. Perhaps get a Robot Roomba Vacuum? I have a carpet in the middle of the living room which lies on top of hardwood floors.



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

Can you keep the dog outside or in the garage, basement maybe? That doesn't sound very sanitary. You'll have to constantly be vacuuming to assure that your baby isn't crawling in/eating dog hair no matter what vacuum you use. Keep him brushed so he doesn't shed as much (dogs shed so much this time of year).



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

I just vacume everyday!!! Its a hassel, but it helps keep it clean!!!



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

brush your dog daily



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

Get a good vacuum cleaner that has two settings, one for hardwood floors and one for carpet.



I have a cheap Eureka Optima and it works well with my golden retriever's long hair on our carpet and hard floors.



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

I have 3 cats, welcome to my world. Arm %26amp; Hammer makes a powder that actually helps lift the hair from the carpet before vaccuming. Also get an Oreck vaccume. That thing could probably suck up a small dog.



You may also want to look into a doggie haircut. It really does cut down on hair, so does bathing 1-2 times a month.



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

I would vacuum every day, and whenever you feel the need. On the hard wood floors something like a swifter may do well too.



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

thats what we got....it really works.



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

put some dryer sheets on the baby's knees, dyrer sheets are great for dusting the floors :)



Dog hair and baby crawling. Need a good cleaning method?

my Lab sheds a lot...i use Arm%26amp;Hammer pet fresh, the one for pet hair. also i use a blanket if i put my daughter on the floor...it is never really clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment